If you want to get into ketosis without needing to restrict food too much, these fat bombs are the perfect way to get started. Made with simple ingredients, these chocolate covered cheesecake fat bombs are perfect for anyone who is new to the keto lifestyle.
Who doesn’t love dessert?! Who doesn’t LOVE chocolate?! Who doesn’t LOVE a fat bomb?! These keto chocolate cheesecake fat bombs are a perfect keto dessert, and they’re full of healthy fats, no added sugar, no carbohydrates and 100% keto!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these keto chocolate cheesecake fat bombs!
Whether you need a little after dinner keto dessert or maybe just an afternoon pick-me-up, these keto fat bombs are just for you. From the creamy dark chocolate to the luscious cream cheese filling, these treats seem to deliver just the right amount of sweetness!
If you enjoy creamy cheesecake, but don’t want to indulge in an entire slice, these cheesecake fat bombs are a MUST MAKE! They are quick to whip up, they store well when refrigerated (or even frozen!), and they are perfect for sharing. I love the idea of bringing them to a dinner party as a hostess gift and/or to share with friends.
They are an easy everyday snack you can make just once and keep on hand throughout the week for whenever you’re craving something sweet.
The basic recipes for chocolate and vanilla are below, or change up the flavor by adding mini chocolate chips, instant coffee, lemon zest, a pinch of cinnamon, or anything you have on hand that sounds good to you!
You can also cover them in melted chocolate, sprinkles, crushed oreos, cocoa powder, or shredded coconut if desired.
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
freezing time: 15-30MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
These creamy cheesecake fat bombs dipped in smooth dark chocolate will satisfy any sweet tooth craving and have just 1 net carb per serving!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 5 tablespoons grass-fed butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Swerve granular
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips (or other keto-friendly chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional: for smoother chocolate)
In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Mix with a handheld mixer for 2 minutes.
Using a scoop, place rounded cheesecake balls on a parchment-lined cookie sheet or mini muffin tin.
Place in the freezer for 15-30 minutes to firm up. You can even freeze overnight if you’d like to save dipping them in chocolate for the next day.
When ready to start dipping, add chocolate chips to a microwavable-safe bowl and melt in the microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring each time. This will take about 45-60 seconds to completely melt. *You can also add a teaspoon of coconut oil to the chocolate chips to give the chocolate a creamier texture.
Remove fat bombs from the freezer. Using tongs or two spoons, dip one fat bomb into the melted chocolate, completely coat, and lift out of the chocolate letting the excess drip back into the bowl or cup. Place the chocolate-coated fat bomb back on the parchment-lined pan or cooling rack and let the chocolate harden.
*You could also drizzle the chocolate over the cheesecake fat bomb if you’d prefer not to use the dipping method. So, keto chocolate cheesecake fat bombs are on the way.
Once the chocolate has hardened, store in an air-tight container in the freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Yield: 12 fat bombs, Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
Amount Per Serving:
118 Calories | 12g Fat | 6g Total Carbs | 1g Fiber | 4g Sugar Alcohol | 1g Protein | 1g Net Carbs
Hip Recipe Tips:
- I opted to scoop out the cheesecake filling with a small cookie scooper, but you can get really creative if you opt to use a silicone mold (like a heart, star, or shell) – perfect if you are creating these fat bombs for a special occasion.
- Fat bombs can be stored in an air-tight container for up to one week in the fridge. You can also freeze these if you are making them ahead of time and they can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.
- You can add any flavor to your fat bombs! I like to add 1-2 teaspoons of flavoring per batch and my favorite flavor to add is peppermint. It literally makes these fat bombs taste just like a peppermint patty. So good!
- When making the melted chocolate, be sure that it is completely creamy and melted. You can do this by placing the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwaving in 20-second intervals until completely melted. If your chocolate is not warm enough, you will know because it will harden quickly once you dip your frozen fat bomb in it. If this does happen, just place your chocolate back in the microwave for another 20 seconds.
The next time you are having a sweet craving, give these a try or try out our other Fat Bombs recipes including Reese’s Flavored Fat Bombs, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs, Cookies & Cream Fat Bombs, and/or Red Velvet Fat Bombs! Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many fat bombs can I eat on keto?
You can eat as many fat bombs as you want on keto.
What is the purpose of keto fat bombs?
Keto fat bombs are a great way to get your macros in for the day. They are also a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you from going on a sugar binge.
Do fat bombs help you lose weight?
Fat bombs are a great way to help you lose weight. They are high in fat and low in carbs, which is the perfect ratio for weight loss.
3 ingredient fat bombs cream cheese keto chocolate cheesecake fat bombs keto fat bombs coconut cheesecake fat bombs lemon cheesecake fat bombs keto peanut butter fat bombs, People also search for, Feedback, Privacy settings, How Search works,3 ingredient fat bombs cream cheese, keto chocolate cheesecake fat bombs, keto fat bombs, coconut cheesecake fat bombs, lemon cheesecake fat bombs, keto peanut butter fat bombs, keto cream cheese dessert, chocolate fat bombs