Carrot Cake Cheesecake is a simple and easy recipe that is perfect for the upcoming holiday. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did. This is my first recipe with a blog post and I thought that it will not be very difficult to do so. I have already done several blogs on other recipes and have even made my own. But the blog post is about this cheesecake. It is so easy to make and the taste is so good that you will love it.
If your idea of a good cake is a rich, creamy, moist cake, you might like this Carrot Cake Cheesecake recipe. This cake is rich and moist with a velvety smooth texture. It’s easy to make, easy to bring to parties, and best of all, it’s low in fat. The recipe makes one 9 inch layer cake or two 8 inch mini cakes. This cake is best eaten the day it is made.
This is a very delicious and moist cheesecake, easy to make, nice and light. It is not a heavy cheesecake, so you can serve it in the summer. This is a healthier version of carrot cake with a more dense and moist texture. The sweet cream cheese makes it even more appealing. You can find the full recipe here:
We’ve all had the experience of wanting two different desserts at the same time. But what are your options? You put them together! This simple and beautiful carrot cake cheesecake dish combines traditional carrot cake and cheesecake flavors. In one easy dessert, you get the best of both worlds. The taste is rich, like carrot cake, with a creamy, soft, and moist texture.
It seems to be elaborate, yet it is simple to create. First, make a carrot cake batter by mixing together all of the ingredients, then make a cheesecake batter. In a cake tin, the two batters are alternated and swirled for a unique appearance. It’s also not an expensive treat to prepare since it only requires a few ingredients (carrots, flour, and cream cheese).
Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
Prep. Time: 45Min. Cooking Time: 1Hr. Yield: 8 servings
To make a carrot cake, whisk together all of the batter ingredients until smooth. Then combine the cream cheese and the other cheesecake ingredients in a mixing bowl. The layers are then alternated by putting a little cake batter and a little cheesecake batter on top of each other. After that, it’s swirled and baked till golden brown.
Ingredients for Carrot Cheesecake
For Cheesecake Mix:
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
FOR THE CARROT CAKE
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large Eggs, beaten at room temperature
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup grated carrots (from 1 large)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup (+ 2 tbsp.) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Purpose of ingredients-
Flour – Flour is required for the cheesecake’s carrot cake component. It keeps the carrots and other components together. All-purpose flour should suffice.
To keep the cake moist, oil is utilized instead of butter.
Sugar not only adds sweetness to the cake, but it also gives it the proper crumb structure.
Carrots — Peeling the carrots prevents them from turning bitter, which is particularly important if you’re using older carrots.
Full-fat cream cheese is best for a wonderfully creamy Carrot Cake Cheesecake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
- Shred carrots by hand or in a food processor, then set aside in a small bowl.
- For the cheesecake mixture: In a mixing bowl, whisk together sugar and 1 1/2 tsp flour until well combined. Add cream cheese and using an electric hand mixer set on low speed, blend together cream cheese and granulated sugar mixture until smooth.
- Mix in eggs one at a time, mixing just until combined after each addition and adding in vanilla with second egg. Blend in sour cream. Forcefully tap bowl against countertop about 30 times to release air bubbles. Set mixture aside. Rinse beaters clean.
- Make the carrot cake: In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg for 30 seconds.
- To a separate large mixing bowl, add canola oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract and blend mixture using electric hand mixer set on low speed for 1 minute.
- With mixer running on low speed, slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until well blended. Add carrots and mix until evenly distributed. Tap bowl forcefully against counter, about 3 times, just to release large air pockets.
- To assemble cheesecake: Pour 1 1/2 cups carrot cake mixture into buttered springform pan and spread into an even layer. Dollop about 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture by the spoonful over carrot cake layer (don’t spread or swirl).
- Spoon remaining carrot cake mixture over cream cheese layer, then finish by drizzling by the remaining cheesecake mixture over carrot cake layer, working to cover all of the carrot cake mixture (I found this easiest to do this was by slowly drizzling over with the spoon).
- Bake in preheated oven 60 – 65 minutes, until center portion only jiggles slightly and tenting with aluminum foil at 40 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack 1 hour, then cover with foil and chill in refrigerator 5 hours or overnight.
- For the topping: In a mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whip together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add remaining topping ingredients and mix until pale and fluffy, about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Spread evenly over cheesecake then chill cheesecake in freezer for 20 – 30 minutes. Sprinkle edges with chopped pecans. Cut into slices.
Now, enjoy your delicious creation!
Nutritional Value: 640 calories
– Do you have a limited amount of time? Use a box cake mix for the carrot cake component to save time.
– Add pecan nuts or walnuts to the cake batter for added texture!
— This Carrot Cake Cheesecake must be cooked, but a raw carrot foundation may be used for a no-bake, vegan alternative. 1 cup coconut, 1 cup cashews, 1 tsp orange zest, 8 Medjool dates, 1 cup shredded carrots, and 1/3 cup coconut flour are blended together. For the cheesecake filling, use whatever recipe you want, just be sure to use vegan cream cheese.
– Don’t have access to an oven? In an Instant Pot, make the Carrot Cake Cheesecake. Simply wrap foil around the springform pan. Place the cake pan on a grid and add 1 cup of water to your instant pot. Cook for 35-40 minutes, leaving 10 minutes for spontaneous release.
– Make small cheesecakes by layering the ingredients in a muffin tin.
Carrot Cake Cheesecake Storage
You can keep the cake for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Is it possible to freeze Carrot Cake Cheesecake?
The Carrot Cake Cheesecake is not suited for freezing since it has a cheesecake component.
You may make one solid carrot cake layer with a cheesecake topping instead of alternating the two layers.
Summer is almost over and Fall is just around the corner. That means that it’s time to start thinking about Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. But instead of thinking about baking pumpkin bread and making pumpkin pie, think about cheesecake! Pumpkin Cheesecake is a delicious dessert that you’ve probably seen in the grocery store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is healthier cheesecake or carrot cake?
Cheesecake is healthier than carrot cake because it has less fat and sugar.
How much is a carrot cake at Cheesecake Factory?
The price of a carrot cake at Cheesecake Factory is $6.
Can you bake a cake and cheesecake at the same time?
Yes, you can.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- carrot cake cheesecake recipe cheesecake factory
- carrot cake cheesecake recipe better homes gardens
- carrot cake cheesecake recipes from heaven
- carrot cake cheesecake
- carrot cake cheesecake cupcakes
- 1 Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 Helpful Hints
- 2.1 Carrot Cake Cheesecake Storage
- 2.2 Is it possible to freeze Carrot Cake Cheesecake?
- 2.3 Notes
- 2.4 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2.5 Related Tags