You probably know that a keto lifestyle can help you lose weight and improve your health? But what about bagels? Traditionally, bagels are full of carbs and contain too much sodium for a keto diet. Use this keto bagel cheese balls recipe to make a tasty low carb bagel cheese ball recipe. If you like my cheese ball recipe, be sure to try my onion soup with bacon cheese ball recipe too!
Everything Bagel Cheese Ball Keto Appetizer Recipe
This keto appetizer recipe is a perfect way to get your meal started on the right foot. These would be great served with a side of bacon and avocado for a complete meal.
Are you looking for a tasty keto snack or a fun dip to eat at home?
This recipe for bagel cheese balls is a must-try! Although it just takes ten minutes to make, it seems almost too lavish to consume. Emily, one of our creative team members, came up with this keto appetiser concept, and it’s quickly become a staff favourite!
I love how it just requires three basic ingredients that you probably already have on hand! It couldn’t be simpler, and believe me when I say you’ll be hooked just as I am.
We’re all huge admirers of this Trader Joe’s discovery since it adds so much flavour to meals. Costco, ALDI, Walmart, Target, and Amazon all have comparable items. Alternatively, you may try our simple DIY alternative! Of course, this spice pairs well with handmade keto bagels, so give it a try if you haven’t already.
Snack on all Bagel Cheese Ball
Prep. Time: 10 Min. Making Time: 10Min. Cooling Time: 1hr. Servings: 12
They’re made with cream cheese, cheddar cheese/ mozzarella, and rolled in that amazing “Everything But the Bagel” Seasoning. These savory fat bombs perfect for a grab-and-go keto breakfast. Even if you’re on the keto diet — that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy the taste of an everything bagel with cream cheese. All you need is one of these savory low-carb fat bombs!
Cream Cheese, Cheddar Cheese and Bagel seasoning
- Combine the softened cream cheese and grated mozzarella in a medium mixing basin. Form the ingredients into a ball after it is completely combined.
- Place half of the bagel seasoning in the middle of a dish covered in plastic wrap. Place the cheese ball on top and scatter the remaining herbs on top.
- Using your hands, roll the ball in the spice mixture until it is fully covered. If you like, you may add more spices. To expand the surface area of the wort and make soaking easier, flatten the ball into a disc.
- Refrigerate the Cheese Ball/Sliced All Bagels for 1 hour or until ready to serve. Serve with celery, broccoli, cauliflower, or simply eat with a spoon! YUMMY!
Nutritional Value: 136calories 10.7 g fat | 1.3 g total carbs | 0 g fiber | 0.7 g sugar | 0 g sugar alcohol | 6.7 g protein | 1.3 g net carbs
You can store these Bagel cheese balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. Alternatively, you can freeze them in an airtight container and they will remain fresh for 2-3 months.
If you decide to freeze them, you’ll want to thaw them at room temperature before enjoying.
There are so many different ways to make this bagel cheese ball!
Here are some low-carb supplements to think about:
- crumbled bacon
- shallots, chopped
- blue cheese with a creamy texture
- cheddar cheese, grated
- parmesan cheese, grated
- nuts, almonds, or pecans, oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my, oh
- Ham, chicken, or turkey slices (if you want something more substantial).
For your keto bagel cheese balls, here are some simple low-carb dip ideas:
I love that this keto cuts everything but the bagel for people on the keto diet, but I also enjoy it for those who aren’t! This is a great idea to bring to a party or function. It’ll be a hit with everyone, and it’s incredibly simple to create! It appears like something you’d purchase at the store, yet it’s easy to make at home.
This tasty keto appetizer recipe is a twist on my everything bagel cheese ball recipe. It’s a delicious low-carb appetizer that’s perfect for entertaining or family gatherings, birthday parties, or easy weeknight dinners.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- everything bagel cheese ball bites
- everything bagel cheese bombs
- eating well everything bagel cheese ball
- everything bagel balls
- everything but the bagel cheese