In this recipe, we are going to learn how to make yummy spiced roasted nuts which are good for people on keto diet too. If you’re a fan of nuts, you’ve probably heard of a ketogenic diet. If you haven’t, you’ve probably heard of it. But what is it? And how can you eat healthy on it? To help you answer those questions, we’re going to take a look at the keto diet, the way of eating that’s centered around consuming fat instead of carbs.
Crispy, crunchy, spicy—these roasted nuts are an excellent bite-sized snack that’s perfect for any time of the day. Loaded with fiber and protein, they’re satisfying enough to make you forget you’re on a diet.
Do you have a nut lover in your life? If so, this keto roasted nuts recipe is the perfect gift! The recipe below is made with almonds, cashews, and walnuts, but you can use any combination of nuts that you prefer. The recipe makes enough for 12-14 servings. For an easy prep, chop everything before you get started!
Keto roasted nuts with a kick
Prep. Time: 15Min. Cooking Time: 15Min. Yield: 10-12 servings
Snacktastic crunch, salty, spicy crunch. These keto nuts will have you and your guests asking for more, more, more.
- 375 g pecans or almonds or walnuts
- 12⁄3 tsp. salt
- 12⁄3 tbsp. olive oil or coconut oil
- 12⁄3 tsp. ground cumin
- 12⁄3 tsp. paprika powder or chili powder
- In a medium frying pan, combine all ingredients and cook over medium heat until the almonds are warmed through.
- Allow to cool before serving as a snack with a beverage. Keep at room temperature in a jar with a air tight cover.
Nutritional Value: 280 calories
Other nuts, such as pecan nuts, may be used in lieu of almonds. You can roast lots of other nuts like fox nuts, cashews, pine nuts, hazelnuts etc. and they all make easy and healthy snack option for every age group.
All nuts provide healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals, and eating them may even help improve some heart disease risk factors. Also, keep in mind that regardless of their carb counts, nuts are delicious and can be easy to overeat. So keep portions modest, especially if you want to lose weight.
Most people find that this roasted & saltier version of nuts is much yummier than having them bland. The carb count of different nuts vary quite a bit. The three lowest carb options are– Brazil, Macadamia and Pecan nuts. These are low in carbs but high in fats so is suitable for people on keto diet.
What low-carb nuts are there?
Spiced Roasted nuts are one of my favorite snacks. They’re crunchy, tasty, and best of all, they’re healthy! If you haven’t tried them before, I promise you will love them!.
Here’s our list of the top 7 low-carb nuts, ranked by the amount of carbs-
- Pecan nuts – 100 g contains 4 grams of net carbs.
- Brazil nuts – 100 g contains 4 grams of net carbs.
- Macadamia – 100 g contains 5 grams of net carbs.
- Hazel nuts – 100 g contains 7 grams of net carbs.
- Walnuts – 100 g contains 7 grams of net carbs.
- Peanuts – 100 g contains 8 grams of net carbs.
- Almonds – 100 g contains 9 grams of net carbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you have roasted nuts on keto?
Yes, you can have roasted nuts on keto.
Can you eat spicy peanuts on keto?
Yes, you can eat spicy peanuts on keto.
What are the best nuts to eat when your on keto?
Walnuts are a great option for keto dieters.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto spiced nuts
- keto roasted nuts recipe
- keto nut mix recipe
- keto spiced nuts recipe
- keto recipes
- 1 Keto roasted nuts with a kick
- 2 Tip!
- 3 What low-carb nuts are there?