I hope you like this recipe for Whipped Dairy-Free Low-Carb Coffee (Dalgona), it is so easy to make and it tastes so delicious. We made it for my Mom, who is very lactose intolerant but has been dairy-free for a long time. She said it was the best coffee she has had in a long time.
Hey hey hey, Doki Doki! Dokisaurus Rex is in the house! I’m gonna talk about fabulous things that are delicious, fun, and full of new experiences. I’m going to talk about treats that are healthy, not boring, and easy! I’m gonna talk about new flavors of coffee, that are healthy and full of good stuff! I’m gonna talk about treats that are quick and easy for the summer! So, here we go!
Dairy milk is great for making whipped cream, but it can be a major cause of digestive issues and other problems for people. Fortunately for those who are dairy free, there are plenty of other options. Here are a few samples: soy, coconut, almond, rice (and many others). Read more about low-carb recipes for weight loss on our website and let us know what you think.
Dairy-Free Low-Carb Coffee (Dalgona)
Prep. Time: 2Min. Making Time: 3Min. Yield: 4
This whipped coffee is a low-carb version of a popular caffeinated drink, made semi-sweet with chilled almond milk. You’ll quickly recognize it as a fast and delicious iced coffee treat, known as dalgona in Korea, frappe or whipped coffee in Greece, and beaten coffee in India.
- 3 tbsp. espresso instant coffee powder
- 3 tbsp. erythritol
- 4 tbsp. hot, or boiled water
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- 700 ml unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 240 ml ice cubes
- Use a whisk, portable frother, or immersion blender with a whisk attachment to make the whipped topping (the whipping time will be slightly longer using the first two methods).
- In a pint-sized glass jar or a narrow glass, combine the espresso powder, erythritol, and hot water.
- Immerse the immersion blender in the glass and whisk for approximately 3 minutes on high speed. The black coffee mixture will double in volume and turn into a light brown whipped cream as it is beaten.
- Fill a big glass halfway with ice. Combine the almond milk and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl.
- Just before serving, spoon the whipped coffee over top and mix it in.
Nutritional Value: 41 calories
We have been hoping to try out this low-carb coffee for a couple of months now. Finally, this week we got the chance to experiment with it. We made a vanilla whipped coffee using our homemade cashew milk. It was so good, we decided to put it on our website showing how it’s done.
Instead of giving in to temptation, mix up a healthy almond or coconut keto, low-carb coffee.
The easiest way to serve your coffee is to simply pour it over a cup of ice and enjoy. If you want more of a Frappuccino type coffee toss the ice into the blender and blender the coffee for about 20 seconds. To make a hot coconut keto coffee to enjoy on a cold day simply heat up your coffee in the microwave for a minute or two, then sprinkle the top with your spice of choice.
This coffee is the perfect healthy substitute for that coffee house latte you crave. With only 5g net carbs, it certainly replaces the 19g in a large latte. Read more about keto low carb recipes and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto dalgona coffee recipe
- keto instant coffee recipe
- keto coffee whipped cream
- low-carb recipes for weight loss
- low carb printable recipes