This keto soft seed breads recipe is slightly sweet, but not too sweet. Using nuts in this bread is a wonderful way to add additional nutrients. The recipe also uses applesauce and oil. I like to add some chopped hazelnuts to the bread for a bit of texture.
In this recipe, I will teach you how to make keto bread at home. The bread is made of soft seeds like pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. The bread is soft and moist, not hard. It is also very popular among dieters because of its low carb content, and its high fiber content.
I have been making these homemade keto soft seed breads since I first tried them on this blog years ago. They are so easy to make, they are not hard to find, and they make a great breakfast when you are in a rush. This recipe yields 24 loaves.
Keto soft seed breads:- soft and fluffy
Preparation time: 10Min. Cooking Time: 45Min. Servings: 10
Baked with almond and coconut flour, this keto bread is delicious. It’s both small and pleasant. One or two pieces of pizza with lots of toppings would suffice.
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2⁄5 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄6 cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup flaxseed
- 2 tbsp. ground psyllium husk powder
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground fennel seeds or ground caraway seeds
- ½ tsp. salt
- 7 tbsp. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup melted butter or melted olive oil
- 2⁄5 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ tbsp. poppy seeds or sesame seeds, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- In a mixing dish, combine all the dry ingredients, save the seeds for the topping later.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and well combine them. Place the dough in a greased 4 x 7″ non-stick or on parchment paper-lined bread pan. Seeds should be strewn over the top.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 45 minutes on the bottom rack. To test whether the bread is done, prick it with a knife; it should come out clean. Take the bread from the bread pan and remove it from the oven.
- Remove the parchment paper from the loaf and let it cool down on a cooling rack. The crust will get mushy if the loaf is left to cool in the pan.
- Serve it warm, topped with your favorite ingredients.
Nutritional value: 210 calories
Ideas for serving
This bread is excellent for toasting and may also be used to create sandwiches. Serve it as a side to your favorite low-carb or keto soup or fill it with bacon, lettuce, and tomato for a delicious BLT.
Keeping the bread fresh
This bread should be kept in the refrigerator or freezer. It may be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days. If you wish to put it in the freezer, we recommend chopping it beforehand. To make single servings simpler, place a piece of parchment paper between each slice. For the greatest taste, thaw the bread in the fridge or at room temperature before toasting it.
I created this recipe so that people who enjoy bread, but find that eating wheat can give them a lot of problems, like bloating and vomiting, would be able to enjoy a good seeded bread without the effect wheat has on them. This is a good solution for those people who find wheat to be a problem, as this recipe is made from a blend of sprouted grain and seeds. I hope that in the future, this recipe will be included in the cookbooks that are used to help people who are on the Ketogenic Diet live a more healthy lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Good Seed bread keto-friendly?
Yes, it is.
Is multigrain bread keto?
Yes, it is.
Is Sesame OK in keto?
Yes, it is a good source of fiber.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto zone seed bread recipe
- keto seed bread recipe
- keto bread machine recipe
- is yeast keto friendly
- almond flour recipes keto