Keto Chicken Korma Recipe is a healthy Indian vegetarian recipe using a few low carb ingredients. It is a mild curry with a creamy texture and is full of flavor. It is a great keto recipe to make your body low carb diet.
Good health is a key to a long and healthy life, and the best way to achieve it is through moderation. The word “moderate” is so often thrown around in the modern world, and for a good reason. Moderation is the key to a happy, balanced, and healthy life. If you feel the need to eat more, then you obviously have an issue with moderation.
Keto Chicken Korma – Indian Recipe – A delicious and healthy Indian curry made with basic Indian spices and chickpeas.
Keto Chicken Korma: Feed from India
Prep. Time:10Min. Cook Time:15Min. Servings: 4
Chicken korma is a popular Indian meal that comes in a variety of flavors. They all have one thing in common, though: they’re all delicious, and we want them immediately! This delectable Indian chicken meal is made keto-friendly by cooking it in a thick onion sauce with a variety of spices.
- 750 Grams Chicken
- 1 Onion Large Size – Finely Chopped
- 2 Tomatoes Medium Size – Pureed
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Tablespoon Salt or as per taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 3 green cardamom pods
- 1/4 Teaspoon kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder Optional
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 curd, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- In a wok or nonstick skillet, heat the ghee and cook the onion over low to medium heat until golden & translucent.
- Remove the golden onions from the pan and set them aside. In a blender, combine the yogurt and onion to make a creamy paste.
- In a pan, melt the ghee. In a pea pod, combine the cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, star anise, green cardamom pods, and black pepper. 30 seconds in the oven, or until they start to sizzle.
- Place the chicken drumsticks on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the ginger-garlic paste and cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, and cumin powder should all be added at this point.
- Add puréed tomato now and sauté again. Add 1/3 cup of water and cover pan with the lid. Cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Mix in the yogurt paste and fried onions well. Toss in a few drops of water. Mix thoroughly.
- After 10 minute add coconut milk to it and let it boil for another 2-3 minutes, covered in the pan.
- Fresh coriander should be sprinkled on top.
Nutritional Value: 445calories
You may add a drop or two of kewra, a distilled extract from the Indian pandanus plant, for added aroma.
Before roasting the cardamom pods and black pepper, gently smash them in a mortar and pestle for added taste.
To reduce the cooking, you can use boneless chicken. Note that the cooking time will vary slightly based on the size of chicken pieces.
…this recipe for Keto Chicken Korma is perfect for those that want to follow the Keto diet. This dish consists of chicken cooked in a homemade curry made with coconut milk and other masalas. The chicken is marinated in the traditional Indian spices of turmeric, chili pepper, cardamom and cloves, before being added to the pan with the curry spices. Read more about carbs in chicken korma takeaway.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you eat korma on keto?
Yes, keto is a low carb diet.
What Indian dishes are Keto friendly?
Keto friendly Indian dishes are very hard to find. However, if youre looking for a low carb Indian dish, try the Palak Paneer or the Makhani Gobi.
What is korma sauce made of?
Korma sauce is a type of Indian curry sauce that typically contains yogurt, cream, butter, and spices.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- chicken korma recipe
- authentic chicken korma recipe
- keto chicken korma slow cooker
- chicken korma carbs
- is chicken korma keto friendly