If you’re looking to lose weight with keto diet, you might think that the best way to do it is by cutting out carbs. But, there’s a big problem with this way of eating: it’s not very tasty! It’s possible, however, to eat healthy low-carb foods and also enjoy them. This keto fried salmon with broccoli and cheese was one of the highlights of our low-carb lifestyle
I am so excited to share this recipe of keto fried salmon with you guys today. My family has been eating a low-carb and ketogenic diet for almost a year and a half now and I am still learning new and exciting ways to create meals and snacks that fit our lifestyle. . I hope you guys like it!
When you cut down on carbs, you frequently find yourself being asked the question, “What can I eat?” The answer is something nearly everyone enjoys and something nearly everyone needs in their diet: protein. In this recipe, you’re going to enjoy the rich taste of fried salmon with some broccoli and cheese baked in. You’ll get all the benefits of a ketogenic diet as it helps you lose weight and stay healthy.
Broccoli and cheese Keto Fried Salmon Recipe-
Prep. time: 10Min. Cooking Time: 20Min. Servings: 4
In only half an hour, you can create a wonderful, fresh, and healthy meal! Both in terms of flavor and color, salmon and broccoli are a match made in heaven.
- 450gms. broccoli
- 100gms. butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ lbs. salmon, boneless fillets
- 1 lime (optional)
- few crushed garlic cloves
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C), using the broiler setting if possible.
- Cut the broccoli into smaller florets and cook for a few minutes in gently salted water. Ascertain that the broccoli retains its chewy texture and exquisite color.
- Remove the broccoli from the pot and discard the boiling water. Set aside for a minute or two, uncovered, to enable the steam to escape.
- In a well-greased baking dish, place the drained broccoli. Toss in the butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the broccoli and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese has become brown.
- Meanwhile, season the salmon with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes on each side in plenty of butter. The lime may be served raw or cooked in the same pan. This step may be done on an outside barbecue as well.
OR In Oven all together-
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray lightly with cooking oil.
- Place the salmon skin side down in the center of the pan.
- Place the broccoli around the salmon.
- Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, garlic and spices, stir well.
- Drizzle over the salmon and broccoli. Use your hands to work the garlic butter evenly into the broccoli.
- Bake 20 minutes, salmon is done when it evenly flakes.
- Top with shredded parmesan
Nutritional Value: 425 calories
With little to no difference in the quantity of carbohydrates in the meal, you may replace the broccoli with other vegetables such as Brussels sprouts, green beans, or asparagus.
Salmon and broccoli go perfectly together – yummy in every way!
If you wish to use a different kind of fish, we suggest fatty fish like trout or mackerel, but you may also use white fish if you like.
You may use a mixture of cheeses if you don’t like cheddar. It’ll be just as delicious with half mozzarella and half parmesan!
Broccoli is a delicious and indispensable part of any healthy diet. But did you know that broccoli can also be a delicious and indispensable part of any low-carb diet? Well, it can. Broccoli is a low carb leafy vegetable, just one of many to try when you’re in the mood for a ketogenic diet. Today we have a delicious recipe to try of broccoli in a delicious salad, using keto friendly ingredients.