I explained to you why I was trying to follow a Keto diet. I was losing weight and had better health, but I wasn’t any happier because I was still craving junk food. So I decided to try something different. My husband wanted to eat a chicken dinner one night so I cooked him a Keto Fried Chicken with Broccoli and Butter recipe. It’s very similar to a chicken breast recipe but it uses a lot of ingredients that are Keto friendly and low in carbs.
The ketogenic diet is one of the most popular diets in the world. But, contrary to popular belief, it is not all about losing weight. Instead, keto can be a great way to help reach different health goals, including improved cognitive function, better sleep, and relief from various ailments such as anxiety and chronic pain.
There are so many keto fried chicken breast recipes out there, but this one is so yummy. It’s the second-most popular recipe, and it’s probably the simplest: in just 45 minutes, you can have delicious, tender chicken, with broccoli and butter.
Keto Fried Chicken with broccoli and butter recipe-
Prep. Time: 10Min. Cooking time: 32Min. Servings: 4
A one-skillet keto dinner that’s fast and simple. Who doesn’t want to be a part of that? Juicy fried chicken served with green and crisp broccoli and melted butter on top. Mmmmm… Make this a regular part of your nightly routine!
- 200g butter, divided
- 700g boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 450g broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces (including stem)
- ½ leek
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a large frying pan, melt half of the butter over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken thighs generously with salt and pepper. Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning the chicken until both sides are browned. Remove from pan and keep warm in the oven on low heat or wrapped in aluminum foil. Prepare the leek while the chicken is cooking.
- With a sharp knife, cut off the root and the dark green part of the leek and discard. In half lengthwise, cut the remaining light green part. Slice into thin crescent-shaped pieces and throw in a basin of water to remove any sand deposits. Strain the leek and put it aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Combine the garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Stir in the leek until it starts to soften, about 5 minutes. Cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Serve with a spoonful of butter on top of the chicken and veggies.
Nutritional Value: 570 kcal
Until now, the ketogenic diet has only been available as a clinical treatment for epilepsy. However, a recent study suggests the diet may in fact be able to aid in weight loss, perhaps even more than other diets.
We kept the seasoning simple with butter, salt, and pepper. It’s nice to only have one pan to clean up and to know that you can get dinner on the table in just 20 minutes. That makes this also an easy meal for batch cooking lunches.
This Keto Fried Chicken Thigh Recipe is tantalizingly crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside! It might just be the best chicken ever!!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Low Carbs
- High Protein
- Lots of fats needed to fuel ketosis.
Crispy crackly Easy Keto Fried Chicken Thighs are the most delicious, juicy chicken thighs you’ll ever make. This recipe is high in proteins and good for people who are on keto diet or wants to lose weight and build muscles.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- chicken and broccoli keto
- keto chicken and broccoli bake
- keto chicken and broccoli alfredo
- keto chicken recipes
- keto garlic chicken and broccoli