These easy keto buffalo chicken taquitos are an easy keto chicken recipe that’s perfect for taco Tuesday. They are delicious, easy to make, and are simple to switch up. You can use any keto approved taco seasoning you want, but I prefer this one because it’s simple and tastes great!
This easy Mexican-inspired dish is sure to be a hit!
Make our delicious keto Buffalo chicken taquitos by replacing traditional corn tortillas with crispy cheese shells (a fun variation of these one ingredient keto taco shells)! Plus, you’ll appreciate how simple this recipe is. I love that you can use leftover rotisserie chicken for this or shred leftover chicken breast meat.
Hip tips for making these Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos:
- Different types of cheese can affect the end flavor of your taquito wraps, which is why we recommend using a Mexican blend of shredded cheese for these shells. There are other types that may work as well. Just be sure to choose a low-moisture cheese that hardens when you bake it, like cheddar.
- When preparing your shells, do your best to make sure that you’re using a thin layer of cheese and forming your circles into a uniform size – about six inches in diameter. That way, they’ll all be finished baking at about the same time.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Prep time: 10min. Cook time: 6min. Yield: 6
Shredded cheese is melted in the oven for the delicious shells of these Buffalo chicken taquitos!
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded chicken, cooked
- 1/4 cup buffalo chicken wing sauce
- fresh chopped cilantro (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat, set aside.
- Season shredded cheese with cumin.
- Make 6 small circles of cheese on the baking mat. Flatten cheese so it’s an even layer. Bake for about 6 minutes until edges are browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a minute or two.
- In a small bowl, mix Buffalo wing sauce with shredded chicken and heat in the microwave for one minute.
- While still warm and bendable, flip shells over, add shredded chicken to the middle, and roll it up. Continue with each of the shells and place rolled taquitos on a plate. This recipe makes 6 taquitos.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro if desired. Enjoy!
Nutritional Value:184 KCal.
What a great snack, appetizer, or main dish!
Our Keto Buffalo chicken taquitos are so yummy, even if you’re not eating low carb or keto! They turn out crispy and so full of flavor. Even with their smaller size, you’ll be shocked at how filling they are.
You can serve them up as a fun after-school snack, as a hot appetizer, or pair them with a side salad for an easy weeknight meal. These 6 Ingredient Gluten Free and Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are incredibly easy to make and they taste Amazing. Who would have thought something so simple could be this good. They’re High in Fat and Low in Carbs. Enjoy!
These tasty Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos can be prepared in just a few minutes and have nearly no carbs. This is a recipe that is easy to customize based on your preferences, perfect for busy nights!
Spice things up with our delicious Buffalo chicken soup!
keto buffalo chicken recipe keto buffalo chicken dip recipe keto buffalo chicken casserole recipe keto chicken taquitos keto buffalo chicken salad keto chicken taquitos air fryer, keto buffalo chicken recipe, keto buffalo chicken dip recipe, keto buffalo chicken casserole recipe, keto chicken taquitos, keto buffalo chicken salad, keto chicken taquitos air fryer, keto taquitos cream cheese, keto buffalo chicken air fryer