Clear mushroom soup is a nutritious and healthy dish that can be eaten as the main course or side. It’s made with zucchini, sugar peas, shiitake mushrooms, carrots and parsley. This gluten-free vegan recipe will satisfy your family at dinner time!
Chinese dried mushroom soup recipes are a popular dish in Chinese cuisine. This vegan and gluten-free recipe is easy to make, and the mushrooms add a savory flavor to the soup.
Clear mushroom soup recipe with step-by-step photographs — a simple, nutritious, and delicious Chinese-style mushroom soup recipe. Gluten-free and vegan.
After a long time, I’m finally posting a soup recipe. This transparent mushroom soup recipe is simple, straightforward, and delicious. This soup is delicious both in the winter and during the monsoon season. Serve the soup with crusty bread, noodles, or rice as a side dish.
This is a recipe for transparent soup. In this recipe, I didn’t use any vegetable stock and instead cooked the mushrooms in water. You may use vegetable stock if you have some on hand.
You may also like this one-pot Cream of Mushroom Soup and this Clear Vegetable Soup.
Mushrooms of any kind may be utilized. I used white button mushrooms, which are readily available in our area.
Celery is also used in the soup, which adds a nice taste. You may omit the celery if you don’t have any. Some taste profiles will be absent if celery is not used. As a result, celery is an optional but strongly recommended ingredient.
How to Make Clear Mushroom Soup in the Chinese Style
1. Begin by preparing all of the ingredients. 200 grams white button mushrooms, rinsed, wiped, then sliced or chopped 2 tiny spring onions/scallions, cut (about 14 cup sliced spring onion whites) 2 to 3 small to medium garlic cloves, 12 inch ginger, and 1 tiny celery stem, coarsely chopped
2. In a pan, heat 12 tbsp sesame oil. Then add the garlic and ginger, chopped.
3. Cook for a few seconds on a skillet.
4. Finally, add the spring onion whites, cut. The spring onion greens should be set aside for later use.
5. Cook for one minute.
6. Finally, add the chopped celery and sliced mushrooms.
7. On a medium temperature, stir and cook for two minutes.
8. Pour in 3 glasses of water.
9. Make a thorough stir. On a low temperature, cook the soup for 4 to 5 minutes without a lid.
9. Add 1 teaspoon naturally fermented gluten-free soy sauce or ordinary soy sauce. You may adjust the amount of soy sauce to your preference. Keep an eye on the salt, since soy sauce already contains some.
11. Finally, add 12 teaspoon black pepper, crushed or powdered.
12. Season with salt as needed after that.
13. Cover and cook mushroom soup on a low to medium heat for 15 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
14. When the soup is cooking, check it once or twice.
15. Turn off the flame when you’re finished. Taste and season with extra soy sauce, black pepper, or salt if necessary. If the mushroom soup gets too salty, add more boiling water or vegetable stock.
16. Finally, add 5 tablespoons spring onion greens, chopped. If desired, a dash of rice vinegar may be added.
17. Serve the mushroom soup hot, with or without a side dish. The soup may also be served as a main dish starter. Check out this article -> 49 mushroom recipes for more delectable mushroom dishes.
If you’re seeking for additional soup recipes, visit:
Please rate this dish in the recipe card below if you tried it. For more vegetarian ideas, sign up for my email newsletter or follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Soup with Mushrooms (Chinese Style)
Amit Dassana Dassana Dassana Dassana Dassan
This Clear Mushroom Soup in the Chinese manner is nutritious, simple, and fast to prepare. Gluten-free and vegan.
Time to prepare: 5 minutes
Time to cook: 20 minutes
25 minutes total
Mode of Preparation While preparing the recipe, keep your screen from turning black.
200 grams white button mushrooms, rinsed, wiped, then sliced or chopped
2 tiny spring onions, cut (about 1/4 cup sliced spring onion whites) 2 to 3 small to medium garlic cloves, 1/2 inch ginger, and 1 tiny celery stem, coarsely chopped
Making Clear Mushroom Soup in the Chinese Style
In a pan, heat 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil. Then add the garlic and ginger, chopped. Saute for a couple of minutes.
Then add the spring onion whites, sliced, and cook for a minute. The spring onion greens should be set aside for later use.
Now add the chopped celery and sliced mushrooms.
On medium heat, stir and cook for two minutes.
Then pour in 3 cups of water and whisk well.
Cook the soup without a cover for 4 to 5 minutes on a low to medium heat.
1 teaspoon organically fermented gluten-free soy sauce or ordinary soy sauce You may adjust the amount of soy sauce to your preference.
Then season to taste with 1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper or pepper powder and salt. Keep an eye on the salt, since soy sauce already contains some.
Cover and boil the soup for 15 minutes on a low to medium heat, or until the mushrooms are tender.
When the soup is simmering, check it once or twice.
Turn off the flame when you’re finished. Taste and season with extra soy sauce, black pepper, or salt if necessary.
Finally, 5 tablespoons chopped spring onion greens should be added. If desired, a dash of rice vinegar may be added.
Serve the clear mushroom soup hot, with or without a side dish.
The soup may also be served as a main dish starter.
Soup with Mushrooms (Chinese Style)
Per Serving Amount
daily value in percent*
60 percent sodium 1374mg
635mg (about 18%) potassium
Carbohydrates accounted for 12g4 percent of the total.
4 g (17 %) fiber
4g4 percent sugar
10 percent protein (5g)
Vitamin A (1145IU/%Vitamin A)
23.8mg Vitamin C 23.8mg Vitamin C 23.8mg Vitamin C 23.8mg Vitamin
94 milligrams of calcium (9% calcium)
12 percent iron 2.2mg
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are calculated using a 2000-calorie diet.
Like what you’ve seen so far?
Keep up with the latest recipes and ideas.
“Chinese Style Clear Mushroom Soup (Vegan & Gluten Free)”. This is a vegan and gluten-free recipe. It’s a Chinese style clear mushroom soup that is easy to make with just three ingredients! Reference: chinese mushroom soup name.
- chinese mushroom soup recipe
- chinese mushroom soup recipe singapore
- mushroom soup without cream indian style
- healthy mushroom soup recipe
- clear mushroom soup indian style