The unbreaded chicken tenders are easy to make and very healthy too. They are gluten-free, vegan and low carb. They can be easily made by anyone with lowest level of cooking skills.
These chicken tenders are crispy on outside but still juicy from inside. They make amazing food to have at any time of the day or enjoy with a big group anytime.
This “chicken tenders ” is a recipe that requires the use of an air fryer. The chicken is coated with herbs and then cooked in the air fryer.
Unbreaded Chicken Tenders- Air fryer recipe
Prep. Time: 10Min. Cooking Time: 20Min. Servings: 5
- 1 pound raw chicken tenders
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ – 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degree F for 5 minutes.
- Pat the chicken tenders dry with paper towels. Then, add them to a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl and stir until mixed. Sprinkle over the top of the chicken tenders.
- Toss the chicken tenders with the oil and spice blend until completely covered.
- Place the chicken tenders in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Work in batches if need be.
- Air fry at 380F for 9-10 mins, flipping halfway through, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170°F.
Serve with lemon wedges and dipping sauce like Honey Sriracha sauce on the side.
Nutritional Value: 165kcal.
- These naked chicken tenders are super versatile and delicious with just about any side dishes. You can make sandwiches or wraps with it. Also, you can cut them in smaller pieces and add them to salads.
- Make sure that all chicken tenders are placed in a single layer on the air fryer basket so that hot air can circulate around each one properly.
- Always let the air fryer preheat before adding the chicken tenders. This helps the outside of the chicken get as crispy as possible.
- To reheat your chicken, just place the tenders in preheated air fryer for 5-7 minutes.
- The spice blend for this chicken is so delicious, but if you’re looking for something a bit simpler, you can just use salt and ground black pepper for a basic recipe. Change around the spices to your liking
These Air Fryer Chicken Tenders without breading are much healthier than other breaded and fried chicken for a number of reasons. This recipe is low carb, keto, whole30 approved, gluten free, and dairy free. This recipe can absolutely be part of a healthy diet or meal plan.
Storing The Leftovers
Leftover air fryer tenders can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days. You can enjoy them cold in salads or sandwiches, or reheat in a 350°F air fryer for a few minutes until warmed through.
Reference: Chicken Air Fryer Recipe
Can you cook tenderloins in the air fryer?
The short answer is yes, you can make chicken tenderloins in the air fryer with frozen tenders. However, it will take 3-4 minutes longer to cook. Be sure you reach an internal temperature of 160F-165 degrees
Can you put aluminum foil in air fryer?
Yes, you can put aluminum foil in an air fryer.
Can you cook frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer?
The air fryer is one of the best ways you can cook frozen chicken tenders. It’s quick, easy, and requires no thawing. It takes around 12-15 minutes to cook frozen raw chicken tenderloins in the air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.06-May-2022
Is air fried chicken healthier?
By most measures, air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fat. This cooking method might also cut down on some of the other harmful effects of oil frying
How long does chicken tenders take in air fryer?
Air fry chicken tenderloins at 400 degrees F for 7 to 8 minutes, flipping halfway through. Repeat with remaining chicken. ENJOY!
What temperature should you cook chicken breast at?
chicken breast at 350°F (177˚C) for 25 to 30 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to check that the internal temperature is 165˚F (74˚C).
- air fry chicken tenderloins
- how long to cook chicken tenders in air fryer
- air fryer chicken tenderloins keto
- air fryer chicken tenders no egg