It’s recipe time! Zoodles and chicken? Yes, it’s true! I have written a quick and easy recipe for a keto avocado alfredo sauce that you will love. I also created a zoodles pasta recipe with chicken and zucchini. This recipe is the perfect comfort food that will keep you full and satisfied all day. It is also keto friendly which is perfect for all those on a keto diet.
This Keto Avocado Alfredo Sauce, Zoodles and Chicken recipe is one of my all-time favorite Keto and Low Carb recipes. It’s creamy, cheesy and very delicious.
The Keto Avocado Alfredo Sauce recipe is a low carb, high fat / protein, low sugar, keto recipe which is perfect for people on the ketogenic diet. This recipe is quick, easy and healthy! You will need some avocados, fresh minced garlic, a pinch of nutmeg, a pinch of salt, some cooked zoodles and a cup of chicken. Add the avocado mash to the chicken, add the garlic, salt, nutmeg and zoodles and mix until combined. I found the sauce a little runny so I decided to add some cream and it turned out perfect!
Keto Avocado Alfredo Sauce + Zoodles and Chicken
Do you have a need for Alfredo pasta but don’t want to eat the carbs? Try our low-carb keto version instead. Instead of pasta, we use spiralized zucchini and top it with a creamy avocado sauce and seasoned chicken. There, your pasta craving need has been satiated.
Prep. Time: 10min. Cook Time: 15Min. Servings: 4
Avocado Alfredo sauce and zoodles
- 3 medium sized zucchini, spiralized
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice (optional to prevent avocado browning)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 11⁄3 lbs. | 450 grams boneless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs (oregano, basil, parsley) — adjust to your tastes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley (optional)
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spiralize or chop entire zucchini into zoodles and put aside if using whole zucchini.
- In a saucepan, combine all of the sauce ingredients and mix with an immersion blender until smooth. (Alternatively, combine all ingredients in a food processor and transfer to a pot)
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the prepared sauce mix. Bring the sauce to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- While you prepare the chicken on the side, reduce the heat to low and allow the sauce simmer.
- Thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper are used to season the chicken.
- On medium heat, heat oil in a big frying pan. Cook the chicken for approximately 5 minutes each side, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Toss the zoodles in the Alfredo sauce just before serving & mix until they are fully coated.
- Place cut chunks of chicken on top of the creamy zoodles on plates. Garnish with parsley, crushed black pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional Value: 410 calories
At the start of the keto diet, you probably noticed that most recipes called for foods that are not allowed on a keto diet. This is because many recipes call for a portion of the food to be made with a high carb grain, like bread crumbs, shortening, or rolled oats. The problem with this is that your body cannot absorb the carbohydrates from these foods. Instead, they get stored in the carbohydrates that your body has already used up. And this is one of the biggest reasons that people struggling with weight gain on a keto diet often gain weight. Read more about chicken avocado zucchini recipe and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto zoodle recipes
- zoodle recipes with chicken
- keto avocado sauce for chicken
- keto avocado sauce
- zoodle recipes keto