For pumpkin lovers, fall is synonymous with turning to pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread. But did you know there is another way to enjoy pumpkin? Pumpkin roll! This easy keto pumpkin roll recipe is a delicious low-carb treat that is very easy to make.
Let’s face it, chocolate is delicious. The problem is that it’s not good for you and the majority of it is filled with sugar. Luckily, there are ways to get your chocolate fix while maintaining a healthy diet.
A low-carb diet has been gaining popularity over the last few years, and there are numerous reasons for this. One of them is its simplicity. This diet is based on the concept of eating foods that have a low glycemic index. The glycemic index is a measure of the speed at which a carbohydrate will raise blood sugar levels. When carbohydrates are ingested, the body breaks them down into sugar. The high sugar content in this way stimulates the pancreas to release the hormone insulin, which is the key to glucose regulation.
If you’re looking for a tasty keto dessert, go no further.
This pumpkin bread is just unrivalled! This dish tastes like pumpkin pie, but it’s in the shape of a pie. Every mouthful will make your mouth wet with the delicious flavour. What’s more, you know what? With just 5 net carbohydrates per serving, you can enjoy this low-carb delicacy while staying on track with your keto diet!
Don’t worry, it may seem sophisticated and difficult, but it’s really very simple!
You may also make it ahead of time and freeze it. If your life is anything like mine, time is valuable, therefore everything I can do ahead of time is a gain.
- You may make this roll up to two weeks ahead of time!
- I used a variety of jams in this recipe to maintain the sweetness without going overboard on the sugar. Both brown and corn kernels were utilized.
KETO PUMPKIN ROLL RECIPE
TIME TO PREP.: 20 Min. FOR COOKING: 15 Min. TOTAL TIME: 35 Min. Servings: 10
This delicious pumpkin keto sandwich is a great treat to make ahead of time!
Keto Pumpkin Roll recipe Ingredients-
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Swerve brown
- 1/4 cup Swerve granular
- 2 tablespoons sugar free caramel syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Filling–
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. sweetener of choice (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter the sides and line the bottom of a pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients (except the sugar).
- In a large mixing bowl , whisk together the eggs, brown Swerve, and granulated Swerve for approximately a minute, or until the eggs are foamy. Combine the pumpkin puree and the caramel syrup in a mixing bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin puree mixture over low heat until well combined. The dough should be easy to work with but not liquid.
- Evenly spread the dough on the baking pan (you should get a 9×12 rectangle). 15 minutes in the oven
- Remove it from the oven. Allow 15 minutes for cooling.
- Make the cream cheese filling while the cake is cooling. In a medium mixing basin, whisk together the whipped cream, cream cheese, syrup, and Swerve custard until peaks form. Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature before spreading it evenly over the cake.
- Place the Swiss rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and pour the cream cheese filling over the crust, fully covering it.
- Begin rolling out the dough one side at a time. Meanwhile, while you lay out the crust, remove the parchment paper. Cover the roll with Saran wrap once more to make it tight.
- Refrigerate the roll for 4 hours or until it is fully cold. If you’re planning ahead, wrap the sandwich in plastic wrap and freeze it for up to 2 weeks before serving. If you’re going to freeze them before serving, defrost them the night before.
- Serve with Swerve cake cream drizzled over top. Have a blast!
Nutritional Value: 270 calories
We removed fibre and erythritol, the primary component in Swerve, from the total carbohydrates since they don’t have the same impact on blood sugar as normal carbs. Once the sugar alcohols and fibre are eliminated, the net carbohydrates will drop dramatically.
Make it the focal point of your dessert spread!
This recipe is for you if you want to create the impression that you spent all day in the kitchen making this gorgeous and tasty sandwich. Your family and friends will talk about this dish for days to come and come back for a second and third serving.
Are you looking for a low-carb, keto pumpkin dessert recipe? This pumpkin roll is a healthy, delicious dessert that’s much more popular than you might think. Making a pumpkin roll is a very simple recipe; no baking required—just a few minutes and a few ingredients are needed.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto pumpkin roll
- keto pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling
- keto pumpkin cake
- easy keto pumpkin roll
- keto pumpkin roll recipe