When I was a kid, I loved Fruity Pebbles Treats. It was the only cereal my Mom would buy. I found them to be crunchy and sweet, and it was my favorite treat. Then I discovered the “Fruity Pebbles Treat Recipe”, and I knew I had a new favorite treat. Just like the original, this recipe uses fruit cereals to make the treat. It’s a little messy, but it is so worth it. Don’t get me wrong, I still love Fruity Pebbles just as much, but this recipe is right up there with them.
Fruity Pebbles Treat Recipe is perfect for a fun and festive dessert for kids or kids at heart. This treat is easy to make and uses only a few ingredients. It’s fun to make and can be customized to your children’s taste.
Fruity Pebbles Treats Recipe-
- 6 cups of Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Grease an 8″x 8″ baking dish with butter & set aside.
- In large pan slowly melt the butter on low heat. Don’t let the butter bubble and burn.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and continue to whisk until all of the marshmallows have melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Fill a buttered bowl halfway with cereal. Over the cereal, pour the marshmallow mixture. Stir everything together well. Add in the additional ½ cup mini marshmallows and stir again until incorporated.
- Place the cereal marshmallow mixture on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and press it evenly. Allow it at least 30 minutes for cooling.
- Cut into squares of similar size. Enjoy!!
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS– In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth and than add cereal over the marshmallow mix. Now, pour this mixture over the parchment lined tray and let it cool down. Cut into pieces and enjoy the treats!
Fruity Pebbles treats are a fun, simple snack that can be made in no time. Crunchy, sweet, and eye-catchingly bright, Fruity Pebbles treats are a fun, easy snack that can be made in no time. This no-bake version of traditional rice crispy snacks will appeal to both children and adults. They’re easy to prepare with just three ingredients and are a great way to get your kids engaged in the kitchen.
Children will enjoy mixing the melted marshmallows and butter with the vividly colored Fruity Pebbles before pushing them onto the pan. Make Fruity Pebbles snacks for a quick afternoon snack or a no-fuss dessert for children’s parties. They’ll be a big success because to their excellent flavor and vibrant appearance!
Fruity Pebbles Treats: Tips & Tricks
— To make your cereal crispy delights, use European-style butter. European butter has a greater fat content and a more flavorful taste than American butter.
– Be careful not to overheat the marshmallows, or your Fruity Pebbles sweets may become hard.
— Melt the butter and marshmallows in the microwave to make this no-bake Fruity Pebbles snacks recipe even simpler. Microwave on high for 1 minute before removing and stirring well. If they need to melt any more, zap them for 15 seconds at a time until the mixture is smooth and easy to stir.
— If you’re following a gluten-free diet, Fruity Pebbles may be replaced with a gluten-free cereal. While many marshmallow brands are gluten-free, not all are, so read the label carefully before purchasing.
— If you are not a fan of Fruity Pebbles then you should try Cocoa Pebbles for a chocolate version!
– Coconut oil is a great replacement for butter if you don’t want to use it.
Fruity Pebbles Krispie Treats Storage
Keep leftover Fruity Pebbles treats at room temperature for 4 to 5 days in an airtight container. Frozen cereal treats last for three months and may be thawed for an hour or two at room temperature before eating.
If you want to make a large quantity for potlucks or parties, you can simply double or treble this recipe. Do you just need a few Fruity Pebbles snacks? If you want to cut the recipe in half, do so.
These are super easy to make and super yummy too. You can also use other candy bars and cake mixes too!
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- fruity pebbles rice crispy treat recipe
- fruity pebble treats no marshmallows
- post fruity pebbles treats
- fruity pebbles rice crispy treats recipe
- fruity pebble treats with coconut oil