If you’re looking for the best keto bread recipe, this is the #1 keto bread recipe. Keto bread is a low carb bread recipe made with almond flour. It’s the perfect keto bread to enjoy with your eggs in the morning, as a bread spread, or as a side dish with dinner. Our keto bread doesn’t use any egg replacer or substitute, and it doesn’t have any gluten. We use almond flour, coconut flour, and tapioca starch instead. The result is a low carb, keto bread that tastes great and is easy to make.
It’s no secret that bread is one of the most powerful foods on the planet. Food is so important to our daily lives that we often find ourselves eating it multiple times a day. Whether it’s a slice of toast in the morning or a loaf of homemade bread for dinner, we’re always eating. Therefore, the notion that we can improve our health simply by replacing certain foods with other foods seems counter-intuitive, but it’s true. Scientists have long known that our bodies work better when they’re properly nourished, and bread is one of the most commonly consumed foods in the world.
With the holidays fast approaching, you can start your keto journey now with the best keto bread recipe. This recipe is simple to make, healthy and completely grain-free.. Read more about best keto bread recipes and let us know what you think.
The low-carb keto bread recipe-
Preparation Time: 10Min. Baking Time: 1Hr. Yield: 7
If you smear it with butter, you’ll swear you’re eating the genuine thing! The crunchy top of bread contrasts well with the soft, moist interior. You know what to do with bread. You can eat it hot out of the oven, or you can freeze it, thaw it, and toast it to perfection…
- 90 ml (60 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- 350 ml (170 g) almond flour
- 21⁄3 tsp. baking powder
- 1¼ tsp. sea salt
- 280 ml water
- 21⁄3 tsp. cider vinegar
- 3½ egg whites
- 21⁄3 tbsp. sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- In a large mixing basin, combine the dry ingredients.
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot.
- Toss the dry ingredients with the vinegar and egg whites and mix well. Add the hot water and beat for 30 seconds with a hand mixer. Don’t overmix the dough; it should have the consistency of Play-Doh.
- Shape dough into 6 individual rolls by moistening hands with a little olive oil. Place on a baking sheet that has been buttered. Optional sesame seeds may be sprinkled on top.
- Bake for 50–60 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, depending on the size of your bread rolls. When you touch the bottom of the bun, you should hear a hollow sound.
- Serve with butter and your favorite toppings.
Nutritional Value: 170calories
We all want to lose weight, but its hard. We are all different and what works for one person may not work for the next. However, the key is to find what works for you. Here at silverbowbakery.com we have tried a lot of different things and what worked for us may not work for you. So, we have created our best Keto Bread versions ever that we hope helps you to enjoy more freedom and less hunger while still losing weight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ezekiel bread keto approved?
Ezekiel bread is not keto approved.
Is any type of bread Keto friendly?
I am not sure what you mean by bread.
What is the lowest carb bread option?
The lowest carb bread option is a whole wheat bread.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto bread recipes
- keto bread recipe
- best keto bread recipe
- keto bread recipe easy
- keto bread recipe almond flour